Resume / Phil Griffiths
CREATIVE DIRECTOR / NextAdvisor / Burlingame, CA / 2/18 - 5/19
• Designed product development of NextAdvisor’s unbiased credit card review web site.
• Created and managed display marketing for NextAdvisor, CreditCards.com & The Points Guy.
• Collaborated with the content team to optimize landing pages for credit card campaigns.
• Developed wireframe prototypes through the implementation of new experiences and products.
• Strategize with business development teams to increase credit card sign-ups and revenue.
• Defined brand and style guidelines of the company across all marketing mediums and collateral.
• Maintained internal standards for all creative assets and templates utilized throughout company.
• Lead design role in the company from zero, to million dollar a month revenue, through acquisition.
CREATIVE DIRECTOR / CreativeKick / Half Moon Bay, CA / 12/07 - 2/18
• My primary client was NextAdvisor from 2008 to 2018 with the responsibilities listed above.
• Pitched to various management levels for the development and implementation of new projects.
• Designed and developed web sites, landing pages and marketing needs for multiple clients.
• Created online marketing campaigns from design, to implementation, through optimization.
• Managed scope and schedule of large scale projects with local and off-shore development teams.
• Redesigned site for a client that played major role in winning Kitchenware Retailer of the Year award.
• Developed product design and UI for full-featured college review site from conception to launch.
• Managed clients’ social media marketing and Google/Facebook advertising campaigns.
• Designed, developed and launched iOS mobile app for college review web site.
DIRECTOR OF CONSUMER EXPERIENCE / PopularMedia / San Francisco, CA / 11/06 - 12/07
• Directed overall look and user interface for PopularMedia’s SaaS social media marketing solution.
• Optimized site process, increased conversion and revenue conducting A/B testing.
• Managed/streamlined agency design process to onboard clients with CSM’s.
• Collaborated with business units to identify and execute new features within the viral platform.
CREATIVE DIRECTOR / Experian Interactive / San Carlos, CA / 3/04 - 11/06
• Recruited, hired and managed team of designers and developers in day to day operations.
• Created all online direct response marketing campaigns and lead generation processes.
• Developed templates and agency like processes to streamline workflow and development.
• Worked with product managers to execute multivariate testing of processes and creatives.
• Collaborated with business units to identify and execute strategic direct marketing campaigns.
• Optimized creatives and processes for publisher campaigns with media buyers for campaigns.
WEB DESIGNER/DEVELOPER / Pro Unlimited / Burlingame, CA
• Managed creation and maintenance of multiple Fortune 500 client web sites.
• Initiated project request procedure and processes to control development pipeline.
• Developed marketing collateral and designed user interface for online contingent staffing software.
• Developed multimedia sales tools to present Pro’s services to prospective clients.
• Conducted user testing of online software and implemented changes based on the analysis.
INTERFACE DESIGNER / GoTo.com (acquired by Overture/Yahoo) / Foster City, CA
• Designed and implemented user interface for shopping engine and account management system.
• Managed implementation process of designs from concept through launch.
• Collaborated with product managers to develop shopping products for affiliate network.
• Developed effective ad campaigns for various marketing efforts.
SENIOR CREATIVE DESIGNER / Cadabra.com (acquired by GoTo.com) / Foster City, CA
• Developed site design and user interface for comparison shopping web site.
• Created entire company brand, marketing collateral and managed vendor relations.
• Collaborated with Engineering on user interface for new features and technology.
• Designed, managed and optimized online marketing campaigns based on click through rates.
WEB DESIGNER / Excite.com / Redwood City, CA
• Lead designer for search and directory channels, designed and produced new products.
• Conducted user testing and analyzed results for products, channel features and usability.
• Designed look and feel of the site, ad banners and user interface throughout the portal.
DESIGNER / Ziff-Davis Events / Foster City, CA
• Responsible for production graphics for over 15 information technology web sites.
• Designed web site interface concepts and online promotion for internal Ziff-Davis brands.
• Managed production process for all sites and online marketing campaigns.