Resume / Phil Griffiths
CREATIVE DIRECTOR / NextAdvisor / 2/18 - Present
• Design product development of NextAdvisor’s responsive consumer facing web site.
• Create display marketing for NextAdvisor, CreditCards.com & The Points Guy.
• Work with sales team to optimize landing pages and sign up processes for ad campaigns.
• Develop wireframe prototypes to implementation of new features and content for site.
• Strategize with business development groups to increase web site conversions & revenue.
• Lead design role in company from zero, to million dollar a month revenue, through acquisition.
CREATIVE DIRECTOR / CreativeKick / 12/07 - 2/18
• Interfaced with various management levels to pitch, develop and implement projects.
• Designed and developed sites and landing pages for clients. (NextAdvisor/FormsDirect)
• Created online marketing campaigns from design to implementation and optimization.
• Managed large scale projects with development teams in India and the Philippines.
• Driving business development efforts of the company to grow client base.
• Redesigned site for client that played major role in winning Kitchenware Retailer of the Year award.
DESIGN DIRECTOR / StuVu.com / 12/07 - 12/11
• Developed product design and UI for full featured college review site from conception to launch.
• Managed all marketing and SEO campaigns through all major social media and advertising tools.
• Designed, developed and launched iOS mobile app to calculate students chances of acceptance.
• Managed site promotion and communication through all major social networks and tools.
• Worked with copywriters to create strong SEO content for education center and student blog.
DIRECTOR OF CONSUMER EXPERIENCE / PopularMedia / 11/06 - 12/07
• Directed overall look and user interface for PopularMedia’s SaaS social media marketing solution.
• Optimized site process, increased conversion and revenue conducting A/B testing.
• Managed/streamlined agency design process to onboard clients with CSM’s.
• Collaborated with business units to identify and execute new features within the viral platform.
CREATIVE DIRECTOR / Experian Interactive / 3/04 - 11/06
• Recruited, hired and managed team of designers and developers in day to day operations.
• Created all online direct response marketing campaigns and lead generation processes.
• Developed templates and agency like processes to streamline workflow and development.
• Worked with product managers to execute multivariate testing of processes and creatives.
• Collaborated with business units to identify and execute strategic direct marketing campaigns.
• Optimized creatives and processes for publisher campaigns with media buyers for campaigns.
WEB DESIGNER/DEVELOPER / Pro Unlimited
• Managed creation and maintenance of multiple Fortune 500 client web sites.
• Initiated project request procedure and processes to control development pipeline.
• Developed marketing collateral and designed user interface for online contingent staffing software.
• Developed multimedia sales tools to present Pro’s services to prospective clients.
• Conducted user testing of online software and implemented changes based on the analysis.
INTERFACE DESIGNER / GoTo.com (acquired by Overture/Yahoo)
• Designed and implemented user interface for shopping engine and account management system.
• Managed implementation process of designs from concept through launch.
• Collaborated with product managers to develop shopping products for affiliate network.
• Developed effective ad campaigns for various marketing efforts.
SENIOR CREATIVE DESIGNER / Cadabra.com (acquired by GoTo.com)
• Developed site design and user interface for comparison shopping web site.
• Created entire company brand, marketing collateral and managed vendor relations.
• Collaborated with Engineering on user interface for new features and technology.
• Designed, managed and optimized online marketing campaigns based on click through rates.
WEB DESIGNER / Excite.com
• Lead designer for search and directory channels, designed and produced new products.
• Conducted user testing and analyzed results for products, channel features and usability.
• Designed look and feel of the site, ad banners and user interface throughout the portal.
DESIGNER / Ziff-Davis Events
• Responsible for production graphics for over 15 information technology web sites.
• Designed web site interface concepts and online promotion for internal Ziff-Davis brands.
• Managed production process for all sites and online marketing campaigns.