Resume / Phil Griffiths
Creative Director / NextAdvisor / 2/18 - Present
• Design and development of responsive consumer facing web site
• Create display creative for all native advertising campaigns.
• Manage landing page design and UI for reviewed services.
• Landing page optimization and revisions for credit cards offers.
• Strategize with business development to increase conversions.
PRINCIPAL / CreativeKick / 12/07 - 2/18
• Designing, developing web sites and marketing campaigns for small and medium sized companies.
• Strategize marketing campaigns from design to implementation and testing for online processes.
• Managing teams of domestic and international engineering resources to develop large scale projects.
• Manage the testing, process optimization and creative revisions for various client processes.
• Driving business development efforts of the company to grow client base.
CEO/CO-FOUNDER/ StuVu.com / 12/07 - 12/11
• Designed and developed full featured college review web site from conception to launch.
• Worked with copywriters to create strong SEO content for education center and student blog.
• Managed online SEM campaigns to increase traffic and usage of the site.
• Effectively implemented SEO resulting in a top 4 ranking on Google for major keywords.
• Managed site promotion and communication through all major social networks and tools.
• Created iPhone/Android app to calculate students chances of acceptance to any college.
DIRECTOR OF CONSUMER EXPERIENCE / PopularMedia / 11/06 - 12/07
• Improved site process, increased conversion & revenue conducting A/B & multivariate testing.
• Managed agency type design process to incorporate client brands into our templates.
• Directed the overall look and user interface of our viral marketing solution for all clients.
• Collaborated with business units to identify and execute new features to the viral platform.
• Streamlined the design process of new client implementations with Operations and CSM’s.
CREATIVE DIRECTOR / MetaReward, An Experian Company / 3/04 - 11/06
• Managed staff of designers/developers to create online direct response marketing campaigns.
• Developed templates and processes to streamline workflow and development pipeline.
• Worked with business units to identify and execute strategic direct marketing campaigns.
• Managed and created multivariate testing of layouts, processes and creatives with internal tools and the Offermatica testing application, after implementing it within our network.
• Worked with media buyers to optimize creatives and processes for publisher campaigns.
WEB DESIGNER/DEVELOPER / Pro Unlimited / 05/01 - 03/04
• Managed creation and maintenance of multiple Fortune 500 client web sites.
• Initiated project request procedure and processes to control development pipeline.
• Developed marketing collateral and designed user interface for online contingent staffing software.
• Developed multimedia sales tools to present Pro’s services to prospective clients.
• Conducted user testing of online software and implemented changes based on the analysis.
INTERFACE DESIGNER / GoTo.com (acquired by Overture/Yahoo) / 02/00 - 04/01
• Designed and implemented user interface for shopping engine and account management system.
• Managed implementation process of designs from concept through launch.
• Collaborated with product managers to develop shopping products for affiliate network.
• Developed effective ad campaigns for various marketing efforts.
SENIOR CREATIVE DESIGNER / Cadabra.com (acquired by GoTo.com) / 12/98 - 02/00
• Developed site design and user interface for comparison shopping web site.
• Created entire company brand, marketing collateral and managed vendor relations.
• Collaborated with Engineering on user interface for new features and technology.
• Designed, managed and optimized online marketing campaigns based on click through rates.
WEB DESIGNER / Excite.com / 01/98 - 12/98
• Lead designer for search and directory channels, designed and produced new products.
• Conducted user testing and analyzed results for products, channel features and usability.
• Designed look and feel of the site, ad banners and user interface throughout the portal.
DESIGNER / Ziff-Davis Events / 08/96 - 01/98
• Responsible for production graphics for over 15 information technology web sites.
• Designed web site interface concepts and online promotion for internal Ziff-Davis brands.
• Managed production process for all sites and online marketing campaigns.